October 16- 31, 2021
Downtown Glen Ellyn
Cost to Build:
Scouts & Non-profits: FREE
Sponsor a Scarecrow:
Maps will be available from sponsoring businesses and online. Maps will show route, scarecrow location with coordinating sponsors.
SHOP & DINE IN GLEN ELLYN & HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Scouts, Non-Profits & Businesses Sign Up
Building a Scarecrow Timeline
- Sept. 14: Build a Scarecrow Sign Up Opens
- Sept. 27- October 8: Scarecrow Supply Pick up at Chamber Office
- October 8: Description is Due
- Oct 9 - 15: Install Scarecrows
- October 16 - 31: Scarecrow Rows Event
- Nov 1- 4: Scarecrow Teardown
- All scarecrows must be removed from their light pole by November 4.
- Do not dispose your scarecrow in public trash bins.
- Nov 1-5: Return Scarecrow Frame
- Return only the scarecrow frame to the Chamber Office (810 N. Main Street) November 1 – November 5 between 9am – 3pm. There will be a large green trash bin to place your frame and a sign out sheet.
Halloween Festival, Parade & Troop Window Painting
For more information visit