Whether you are looking for a little extra cash, hoping to find a better job, or a new career direction, Glen Ellyn is eager to hire for a variety of industry sectors for immediate openings at this FREE virtual job fair. On Tuesday, April 26 from 3:00 – 5:00pm job seekers can chat online with hiring managers to put their best (virtual) foot forward. This is your chance to connect with businesses and talk about your next job in the comfort of your own home.
This Virtual Open House Job Fair will be online through Zoom. Each business will have its own breakout room to join. Click on the link anytime on April 26 between 3:00 – 5:00pm to learn more details about the available positions. Visit as many companies as you would like.
Before joining a Zoom link on your computer or mobile device, please download the Zoom app HERE. Otherwise, you will be prompted to download and install Zoom when you click a link. Visit as many companies as you would like!
- Click the Zoom Link for the Job Position you are interested in.
- This will bring you to the "Main Session" Zoom call. From here select the "breakout room" you wish to enter.
- Once you enter the "breakout room" you can speak with the hiring manager about job opportunities. Be sure to provide the hiring manager with your contact information.
- Once you have finish you can enter another "breakout room" or leave the Zoom call.
* Questions or problems can be addressed in the "Main Session" with Dawn Smith, Chamber Executive Director
April Job Postings
Jobs are being posted daily!
Summer Camp Counselors
Summer Nature Camp Instructors & Assistants
Summer Lifeguard & Swim Lesson Instructor
Summer Pool Admissions & Concessions
Summer Pool Maintenance Staff
Summer Maryknoll Golf & Splash Pad Support Staff
Seasonal Parks Maintenance Staff
Seasonal Parks Custodial Staff
PT Year-round Ecological Restoration Technician
PT Year-round Athletic Field Maintenance Staff
PT Year-round Park Maintenance Staff
PT Guest Services/Front Desk Staff
PT Dance and Theater Instructors
PT Gymnastics Instructor
To list your job opening for your business you must be a Chamber member. If you are interested in joining the Chamber, visit glenellynchamber.com/member-benefits-fees/